There are only 5 rules for all robots that will be built:
- the robot must move in some way
- the robot must use a microcontroller or microprocessor
- the robot must be able to sense something in its environment or receive input
- the robot must be demonstrated on the final day of the hackathon
- the robot must in some way relate to the theme of “Healthy”
Note that you are welcome to bring any materials you wish to the hackathon (as long as they are safe of course) but the assembly of your robot must happen at the hackathon.